“Sustainable growth requires inclusion, as places with the least inequity will perform best economically.”
Human Capital and Workforce Development
- Skills for Chicagoland’s Future: Skills for Chicagoland’s Future is a public-private partnership working to match businesses that have current, unmet hiring needs with qualified, unemployed and underemployed job seekers.
Contact Information: (312) 906-7200 | 191 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 1150 Chicago, IL 60606
- Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership: The partnership provides funding to 48 private and community- based organizations known as delegate agencies. All agencies serve residents of Cook County and Chicago. These agencies provide comprehensive workforce development services by helping job-seekers prepare for and find jobs, connect to career services, and access a range of resources.
Contact information: (312) 603-0200 69 W Washington, Suite 2860 Chicago, IL 60602
- Paramount Staffing: Paramount Staffing has created a strong reputation providing industrial staffing services for a wide variety of businesses. Our success is attributed to our ability to incorporate top performance teams at our office locations with a focus on the industrial sector of the market.
Contact information: (847)559-0676 1200 Shemer Rd, Northbrook, IL 60062
- Chicago Trend: Chicago Trend is a centralized resource for real estate developers, retailers and community development organizations seeking to better understand the trajectories of Chicago neighborhoods and invest in profitable retail projects that can drive transformative change.
Contact information: (312) 549.9988 | Lyneir Richardson | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chatham Business Association: The mission of the Chatham Business Association, Small Business Development Inc is to provide a viable and effective business association to enhance social, political, and economic growth within our community. CBA created opportunities, inroads, and programs to benefit and ensure the prosperity, economic strength, and excellence of service in Chatham and its surrounding communities.
Contact information: (773) 994.5006 | Email : email@example.com | 800 E 78th Street, Chicago , IL 60619
- Bop Biz Center: Beyond just providing affordable shared office space, the Bop Biz Center delivers an unrivaled sense of community with an energetic vibe where serious entrepreneurs can get serious work done. Join our dynamic community of small business owners, freelancers, and founders who regularly collaborate and share ideas at lunch and learns, happy hours, and other networking events.Contact Information: (773) 891.5939 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | 642 E 79th Street, Chicago, IL 60619
- World Business Chicago: is a public-private, non-profit partnership that drives inclusive economic growth and job creation, supports business, and promotes Chicago as a leading global city. (312) 553.0500 177 N State, Chicago, IL 60601
- Chicago Neighborhood Initiatives: Revitalizes underserved and distressed urban neighborhoods like Pullman, Bronzeville, and Englewood. CNI leverages resources through place-based strategies to drive economic activity and transform these communities into places where more people want to live, work, recreate, and do business.
Contact Information: (773) 341.2070 | 1000 E 111th Street, Chicago, IL 60628
- Neighborhood Housing Services: A nonprofit neighborhood revitalization organization that is committed to offering Chicago residents affordable resources so they can buy, fix, and keep their homes.
Contact information: (773) 939-0957 | Tiffany Holmes | THolmes@nhschicago.org
- Community Investment Corporation: Chicagoland’s leading Multifamily Rehab Lender, CIC is a not-for-profit lender that provides financing to buy and rehab multifamily apartment buildings with five units or more in the six county metropolitan Chicago area. CIC also offers Property Management Training to help owners and managers better market, manage, maintain and improve affordable rental properties.
Contact information: (773) 644-1451 | Email: email@example.com.
- Chatham Dev Corp: Chatham Dev Corp is dedicated to making positive difference in the lives of the residents of Chatham and a destination for Chicagoans by fostering quality residential housing, thriving commercial corridors, improved public safety, urban art/improved public image and a layering of community development with economic development. Contact Information: (773) 891-5939 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | 740 E. 79th Street, Chicago, IL 60619
- Greater Auburn Gresham Development Corporation: Works to foster and promote revitalization of the low-to-moderate income communities that we serve using comprehensive community development strategies. Since 2001, GAGDC has worked in all, or parts of, Ashburn, Auburn Gresham, Englewood, Greater Grand Crossing, Washington Heights, West Englewood, and West Chatham. Contact Information: (773) 483-3696 | 1159 W 79th Street, Chicago, IL 60620
- Cook County Land Bank Authority: Acquires, holds, and transfers interest in real property throughout Cook County to: promote redevelopment and reuse of vacant, abandoned, foreclosed or tax-delinquent properties; support targeted efforts to stabilize neighborhoods; stimulate residential, commercial and industrial development- all in ways that are consistent with goals and priorities established by local government partners and other community stakeholders. Contact Information: (312) 603-8015 | 69 W. Washington St., Suite 2938, Chicago, IL 60602
For 2016 and 2017 Greater Chatham Residential Sales Activity, please view the following:
3rd District (Greater Grand Crossing) Police Station
7040 S Cottage Grove, Chicago , IL 60619
Commander Darren Doss
6th District (Gresham) Police Department
7808 S Halsted, Chicago, IL 60620
- Gary Comer Youth Center: Was established in Chicago Greater Grand Crossing neighborhood in May 2006. Their mission is to ensure students graduate from high school prepared for college and careers. They provide a safe and supportive environment for youth after school, on weekends and during school hours. Offering programming in three primary categories; academics enrichment and college success.
Contact information: (773)358.4100 | 7200 S Ingleside Ave, Chicago, IL 60619
- After School Matter: A nonprofit organization that provides life-changing after school and Summer programs opportunities to more than 15,000 Chicago high school teens each year.
Contact information: (312)702.8975 | 66 E Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60601.
Grand Crossing Park
7655 S Ingleside (312) 747.6158
Supervisor Ron Wright
361 E 85th Street (312)747-6063
Supervisor Gene Morgan
1215 E 83rd Street (312) 747.6015
Supervisor Patricia McMillian
Whitney M. Young Library
7901 S King Drive, Chicago, IL 60619
Schools In Greater Chatham
Clara Barton Elementary School
7650 S Wolcott
John W. Cook Elementary School
8150 S Bishop
Paul Cuffe Math-Science Technology Academy Elementary School
8324 S Racine
LEARN Charter School – Hunter Perkins Campus
1700 W 83rd
Richard J. Oglesby Elementary School
7646 S Green
William H. Ryder Math and Science Specialty Elementary School
8716 S Wallace
Greater Grand Crossing
- Youth Services
- Public Safety