Our people are our greater asset. These are challenging times, but collectivly we will weather the storm. Our team at the Greater Chatham Initiative is here to provide support to our residents and business owners. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (773) 644-1451 and let us know how we can help.
For COVID 19 related stress or Anxiety Call Dr. Pamela Phoenix, Restorative Practices Coordinator at
(773) 644-1451 x102 or email: email@example.com
COVID-19 Information: Links to the sites with the latest up to date information.
- Center for Desease Contorl (CDC) What you need to know Latest Response
- City of Chicago Latest Response
- State of Illinois Latest Response
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Latest Response
- Federal Trade Commission (FCC) Latest Response
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks: Here’s Who’s Eligible For Relief Payment Latest Response
Small Business Assistance
City of Chicago
State of Illinois
The State of Illinois has received its statewide Economic Injury Declaration which means small businesses in all 102 Illinois counties may be eligible for low-interest, economic injury disaster loans up to $2M per business.
State Of Illinois DCEO COVID-19 Grant Opportunities Q/A
Today the State of Illinois announced $14 million is being pulled from other programs to be used for a number of new grant opportunities due to COVID-19. Please ask your questions here and if you received an answer place that here as well.
Small Business Administration
The SBA provides low-interest disaster loans to help businesses and homeowners recover from declared disasters.